Saturday 20 September 2014

Another Song For Election Day (As Requested By "Kat")

 

NOT DARK YET: Bob Dylan's haunting hymn to the failing day and the advancing night.
 
 
 
I was born here and I'll die here
against my will
I know it looks like I'm movin'
but I'm standin' still
Every nerve in my body
is so naked and numb
I can't even remember what it was
I came here to get away from
Don't even hear the murmur of a prayer
It's not dark yet but it's gettin' there.
 
 
Video courtesy of YouTube.
 
 
This posting is exclusive to the Bowalley Road blogsite.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Thanks Chris, sad that the election result turned out a negative for Labour. Watching TV3 commentary I must put my view forward that the likes of Josie Pagani must reviewed as a representative of the Labour Party.

Kat said...

"Is very dark now..........."

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how MANkind only realises what they've done when it's too late....Silly. Ironically it is all just coming to light...what will we all do? Really.


I also think you have a romantic and wholly unrealistic view of Kiwi men.